Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

I <3 it!

This is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen. I have it on my myspace page and everything. I have also shown pretty much all of my friends. Now, when we need cheering up, one of us will just start singing that song. Or we'll just say a random quote like, "We're on a BRIDGE Charlie!". so great. please make more. many more.

[KK] Super Collab 3 [KK] Super Collab 3

eh

eh. I don't really know what I think of this. I'm not overly impressed tho. The only good thing was the music on some of them. I'm really glad there was a "stop annoying kitty" button too. The only clip that was actually any bit funny was the turtles who "died in my arms tonight"

Love Your President Love Your President

lol nice

funny. you know hes building a wall across that mexican border...but its not going to be built as long as the border...they are totally going to just like, sit down and watch us build it, and then just get up and walk around the wall.

Lindsay Lohan Soundboard Lindsay Lohan Soundboard

flash?

I suppose its flash but its really just buttons...no one really LIKES to just hear like sentence or less frases from lindsey lohann...unless your like, obsessed with her, which im not. still...second flash. maybe it will pass...but its unlikely, considering most of the people on this site need blood and violence.

Windows Xp StickComicsED. Windows Xp StickComicsED.

Internet Part didn't work...

at least for me it didn't. Interesting...definately different, but certainly not very entertaining. at all...

StickComics responds:

Sorry I'll try to make it better. The buttons should work