Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

I <3 it!

This is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen. I have it on my myspace page and everything. I have also shown pretty much all of my friends. Now, when we need cheering up, one of us will just start singing that song. Or we'll just say a random quote like, "We're on a BRIDGE Charlie!". so great. please make more. many more.

[KK] Super Collab 3 [KK] Super Collab 3

eh

eh. I don't really know what I think of this. I'm not overly impressed tho. The only good thing was the music on some of them. I'm really glad there was a "stop annoying kitty" button too. The only clip that was actually any bit funny was the turtles who "died in my arms tonight"

Love Your President Love Your President

lol nice

funny. you know hes building a wall across that mexican border...but its not going to be built as long as the border...they are totally going to just like, sit down and watch us build it, and then just get up and walk around the wall.

Albuquerque: THE MOVIE Albuquerque: THE MOVIE

Whoop WHOOP!

Yay Ryan! I'm so glad you finally got to submit this! How exciting you have like, all awesome reviews! Of course you know I think it is wonderfully funny. And the spontaneous commentary which you "didn't really know what to say" about actually made me laugh quite a bit. Of course I HAVE to give you a perfect score since you're my cousin, but I would give you one anyways ;)

RWappin responds:

Hi Sammy. :)

Yoshi's Jam Session Yoshi's Jam Session

Cute.

I have always liked yoshi. Music got a little boring and repetitive in the beginning but otherwise good. I love when yoshi eats the singer dude.